The Benefits Of Data Archiving
There's no denying the numerous benefits of data archiving. However, who should use data archiving? Any company handling data should have a proper archiving procedure in place. And the key benefits include:
- Reducing Primary Storage Consumption. Moving older data to your data archive creates storage for existing data.
- Restoring Performance of the database environment to prevent disaster recovery.
- Preventing Data Loss by creating a separate area for historical data. This avoids confusing the archive with your data backup.
- Ensuring Regulatory Compliance. Using automation for time maintenance and data integrity.
- Creating Cost-Effective Primary Storage. Reducing reliance on data archiving software and machine learning. Choose low-cost archive storage and use WellData's expertise.
- De-Duplicating Data. Improving data integrity with a data archiving solution which checks for repeat information. Duplicate data can affect how much data storage you need. And it can potentially slow down current queries.
- Increasing Security. Restoring integrity of sensitive information. Archives are a protective location for financial data and a long-term retention policy.
By partnering with WellData, you will establish a comprehensive long-term plan for managing your data lifecycle and reap the benefits of working with us.