- About us
- Database services
- IT services
- Why WellData?
Maintaining the databases behind your organisation’s operations can be complicated and costly, especially when infrastructure has grown over time.
WellData recently carried out a SQL Server database consolidation report for an NHS trust, the result of the project highlighting the opportunity to significantly reduce costs, as well as having a potentially vast impact on licencing and energy consumption. The IT Manager responsible for outsourcing the project to WellData said it was “Exactly what we needed: a detailed report on our consolidation and upgrade options along with clear licensing cost savings.”
Our Database consolidation will look at consolidating the entire environment. We can help you initiate and implement streamlining, bringing two decades of expertise across database technologies, dependent applications and related systems to your project. We are an accredited partner to leading industry providers and meet ISO and government standards. Our in-depth database knowledge and close, collaborative approach ensure greater efficiencies all-round, while maintaining high levels of reliability and performance.
How we help
Our service enables a range of organisations to:
● regain control of their database environment
● reduce the number of database-related issues, as well as patching and updating requirements
● minimise licensing, hardware and utility costs
● maximise available database space and improve the agility of IT infrastructure
● optimise performance of databases and dependent applications and systems
● deliver environmentally friendly IT operations.
Read more in our FREE guide to database consolidation
Enjoy our post? Please share with colleagues…<< Back to blogs