- Database services
- IT services
- Why WellData?
- About us
- Contact us
WellData is seeking a motivated and talented SQL Server DBA to join its team in supporting its ever-expanding customer base.
You should have at least 3 years’ experience, can-do attitude and excellent client-facing skills.
You will be working across multiple customers, providing diversity in your work and giving you an opportunity to work with the latest SQL Server features and environments, both on premises and in the cloud.
On-going training for the successful candidate will be provided via the Microsoft Certification Program and Pluralsight. WellData is extremely keen for all staff to undertake continuous career development and will support you in your learning throughout your career.
• 3+ Years’ DBA experience of administering Microsoft SQL Server in 24/7 production environments.
• Confident with all aspects of database maintenance.
• Able to deploy/monitor/troubleshoot/resolve database issues.
• Experienced with provisioning and configuring SQL Server instances.
• Good performance tuning/troubleshooting skills.
• Experienced with SQL Server high availability
• Confident with all aspects of SQL Server security.
• Working Knowledge of using T-SQL.
• Have excellent oral and written communications skills
• Be fluent in both written and spoken English.
• Experience of other SQL Server components (e.g. Reporting Services, Integration Services).
• Experience working within cloud environments (e.g. Azure, AWS).
• Experience with any other database technologies.
• MCP or MCSA Certification
• Generous Pension Contributions
• Income Protection/Life Insurance
• 5 Weeks’ Annual Leave
You will work in a team of people who are passionate about providing excellent support for our clients. If you feel this is a role for you, in the first instance please send a CV, details of current salary and covering email to email@example.com
Due to the anticipated high response to our advert please note only successful candidates will be contacted. No agencies please.
If you feel there is a role for you, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
"WellData is a friendly modern and innovative place to work. The flat structure means that all ideas no matter how big or small are welcomed, encouraged and carefully taken into consideration. Everyone is supportive of each other and very approachable. It is an excellent, flexible place to work, which understands and respects family time as well."
Press enter to search or click the icon.